Archive for 'news'
DRISCOLL ON THE COAST has finally arrived! Here are 3 things you need to know:
- IT’S ON THIS WEEK – LOVIN’ THE COAST (Monday 25 Aug) and SICK OF RELIGION (Tuesday 26 Aug) are on this week @ Mingara Recreation Club.
- YOU NEED A TICKET – print your ticket from the confirmation email or accompany the person who purchased your ticket.
- ARRIVE EARLY – each night starts at 7pm with check-in at the registration tables available from 630pm.
Mark Driscoll is now in Sydney.
95% of Driscoll on the Coast tickets have been sold. There are only a few tickets left for SICK OF RELIGION (Tue 26 Aug) and a handful for LOVIN’ THE COAST (Mon 25 Aug). The password has now been removed and the tickets are freely available. Tickets are only $10 for each night. HURRY – the tickets won’t last!
Mark Driscoll’s personal invite to these events:
- There aren’t many tickets left (more than 80% sold)
- You can’t expect to turn up on either night without a ticket
- The current password will be lifted from the rego page on Tuesday August 12.
If you still need to purchase tickets… time is running out! Do it today.
…to LOVIN’ THE COAST + SICK OF RELIGION in August 2008. Registration opens July 1. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Are you on Facebook?
Join the Driscoll on the Coast Event and invite other friends to join too…
Tickets cost $10 for each night. Free tickets are available for your friend on Tuesday night – these are not to be used by cheap skates!
Members/attenders of partner churches will have first priority on tickets. A password will be required to purchase tickets during the first week. This password can be found on the top right corner of all POSTCARDS (the physical ones handed out in church); in church bulletins on the 28/29 June and in front-of-church announcements on the same weekend.
CONTACT US with any questions
Check out the website for more info: www.driscollonthecoast.com
Sign up to the email newsletter for up-to-date news.
MARK DRISCOLL will be spending two nights on the Central Coast (NSW, Australia) in August 2008.
LOVIN’ THE COAST …Re-thinking Mission to the Coast
Mark Driscoll will speak about how being on mission with Jesus is the best way to love the Coast.
MON 25 Aug | 7pm @ Mingara
VIEW THE POSTCARD | REGISTER